Friday 3 February 2012

About The Half Assed Cook


I love food and I love cooking, but if I’m honest I’m a quite a lazy cook.  I have shelves of great cookbooks but many of them never get used because the long and complicated instructions scare the hell out of me.

I thought I would start this blog to share with you recipes I have found that are not only delicious, but require minimum effort.  These recipes all use fresh, healthy ingredients and come from my extensive collection of cookbooks and also from friends and family.



Happy cooking

2 comments:

  1. OMG this blog is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands down, this is the best cookin' inpiration on the web.

    THE BEST !

    Thank you, thank you, thank you for making this comfy place for folks to come to! I detest cooking, but You make me wanna do it! Happily! Thank you for firing me up and making me feel like I've got friends out there that inspire me to have fun exploring in the cooking world.
    Much much love and affection,
    Melissa in Texas

    ReplyDelete